Wednesday, August 8, 2012

3 Easy Steps to Avoid An Embarrassing Fall

Hello!


 Today, Shayne will teach you how to avoid an embarrassing fall in one of the most difficult obstacle courses in a playground:

*disclaimer: Shayne is not a professional teacher or instructor, he's only a 3 year old boy. Please do not hold him liable for any injuries which you may sustain despite following and carrying out his instructions. Thank you!
"Hi there! Welcome to my guide on overcoming the balancing-on-wobbly-small-stands obstacle course! Hopefully this helps you to overcome the difficult obstacle course! Ok, let's start! Step number 1: Make sure there is no one in front of you. You don't want to hit a person. Erm...does anyone notice that that man is staring at me??? This is creepy....."
" Hey the man is gone! Where did he disappear to??? Anyway, step number 2: Hold the handle firmly before placing your leg onto the other stand. You don't want to fall in the middle, that will be very embarrassing..."


"The man is back! That's very strange.....oh well, let's get back to step number 3: After you have held on to the handle tightly, you can now place your other leg on the next stand. As you can see, my feet are on 2 stands, and my hands are holding tightly onto 2 handles. And that's how you balance on the wobbly-small-stands obstacle course! Yay!"


Some candid shots of him:
"Look, no legs on the ground! I'm flyyyingggg.... right?"


"Need to grow taller.... I can't see anything.. Help!"


"Should I complete the obstacle course again, or should I play at the other part of the playground? Decisions decisions....Why one should I do?"

Haha just a short photo post of what Shayne, my child, did over the weekend. We went to Singapore's Changi Airport (Terminal 3) and he played at the indoor playground from 1030pm to 1130pm. It's really a good place for family with young children to hang out at. Many people love to slide on the 3 storey high slide but we've not tried it out yet, maybe we should one day!

My partner and I have been so sleep-deprived lately. It's never easy being a parent, it's exhausting and sometimes stressful, but I'll never trade it for anything else. Being a mother, especially a young mum, has motivated and spurred me to work much harder in life. Without my child, I wouldn't have been where I am today. So thank you Shayne, for making me a better person.

Till then, :)

6 comments:

  1. aww what an adorable little boy you've got there! very cute!

    "Without my child, I wouldn't have been where I am today. So thank you Shayne, for making me a better person." -- and your words are very sweet. Shayne is so lucky to have you as his mom. <3 :-)

    http://softvoiceofafreespirit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I'm really lucky to have him too!

      Delete
  2. Looks like so much fun! Iris can't wait until she's big enough to really climb on the playground. :)

    Love,
    Sarah
    the Reverie blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha my child loves playing at the playground, he learns how to make friends too :) ur child will definitely enjoy being at the playground!

      Delete
  3. such a cute post! You are a wonderful mother! Have a great weekend!

    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comment!

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...