Tuesday, August 14, 2012

So there was this boy, he kinda stole my heart. He calls me Mama.


I secretly filmed Shayne singing a song which I've never heard of before. I'm not sure if he heard it from somewhere, or randomly composed it by himself. Hmmm..... Btw the video ended quite abruptly because he realised that I was filming him and stopped singing. After he sang the song, I asked him where did he learn the song from (was it from church, school or someone??) but he wouldn't answer me properly. He just replied my questions with a bunch of laughter and eventually ran away. -__-
So.... this song- its melody and lyrics, which I unfortunately still can't understand no matter how many times I replay it, still remains a mystery to me till this day. If you happen to hear the song before or even know the title of it, please let me know. I'll really appreciate it! 

But to be honest, I'm secretly hoping that he composed it by himself. Haha. A 3 year old toddler composing a song all by himself!  That would certainly make me a very happy and proud Mama :D
" Shayne, the child composer (or so I secretly hope so),when he was almost one year old. "

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
I really love this special little Mister, I still can't believe he's all mine. He never fails to entertain and give me little surprises. Like yesterday.

He was walking up the stairs in his usual cute fast steps and I was behind him. Suddenly, he stopped, turned around and said that he had to give me a kiss on my cheek before I could continue walking. Aawww... my heart almost melted there and then.

And a few nights ago, I was patting him to sleep and just as he was about to fall asleep, he suddenly opened his eyes, smiled sweetly at me with his beautiful eyes, reached out to my cheeks and stroked them gently with his small little hands. I was completely taken aback (in a good way of course) when he did that. I remember feeling very emotional, and an overwhelming wave of different emotions hit me at that point of time. 

I could go on and on about the other special moments but I think I'll stop here for now. I truly hope he'll continue to be this way when he grows up- filled with lots of love and warmth for his loved ones and the people around him. :) Being a mother or to be more exact, his mother, is amazing- even if it's awkward and insane at certain times.

Till then, :)

[ UPDATE: A reader told me the title of the song that he was singing. It's titled 'Still' by Hillsong. Thank you so much for telling me the title :) ]

[ UPDATE no. 2: My partner said that the reader must be God, or that He told someone to tell me the title. Ok I'm starting to get goosebumps now... ]

7 comments:

  1. Awwww shayne shayne is such a sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops and i accidentally deleted the previous post of him putting on his shirt -.- so ur comments are gone... Aahh

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmm.. i've not heard of this song. - Caresse

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounds like this part of "Still" by Hillsong:
    "When the oceans rise and thunders roar
    I will soar with You above the storm..."
    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for telling me the title! The mystery is now solved ;)

      Delete

Thank you for your lovely comment!

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...