Wednesday, August 29, 2012

How To Have Fun Without Alcohol

How To Have Fun Without Alchohol (or drugs!)
 
1. Go to any play centre, such as an arcade.
 
2. Play with all the game machines. Just go crazy with the machines and be "young, wild and free"!
 
3. Play for hours and hours, until the arcade closes.

 
Erm ok....this method might be more appropriate for young children. Haha. But there's no harm giving it a try! When was the last time you've been to the arcade? You might actually enjoy yourself and be pleasantly surprised. ;D
 
 
Below are some photos of Shayne and us in the arcade. Enjoy!

"Gotta step on the blinking lights!! Die Spider, Dieee!!!!"
 
"Finally, the light blinking light has been put out by me! The Queen Spider is now dead! Let's move on to the next game now..."


"Hey Papa and Mama decided to join me! Yay!! Papa, do you know where is the start button??"

"Erm Papa and Mama..are you listening to me?? Where is the start button? Someone help me please???"

"It's ok, I'll just take the other car. Hmmm... where is the start button?! How does these things work???"

"Yayy!! Finally, Papa decided to help me! I'm going to sit on a pony!!"

"Mama, You're now the catcher! Catch me if you can!!"

"Woah... this bridge is not easy to cross...It keeps on shaking. I must keep my balance...I must not fall..."

"Oh hello Mr Penguin! You must stop Mama from catching me ok?"
 
"This is sooo narrow.... Mama is just right behind me! Oh No!"


"I must run faster!!! I must not let Mama catch me!!!"
 
"Oooops too late, Mama has caught me. Ugh all these balls are to be blamed, they caused me to fall and slow down. And it's so difficult to get out of this ball pit...."

"Hey Papa!!! You are now the catcher! Mama was the catcher and she's pretty good! She caught me after 5 minutes. By the count of 3, you'll start chasing after me ok??"


"Oh Papa and Mama said that we can't play anymore because they're closing now.. All the other children have left already. Bye bye KidZone, I'll see you soon again... "

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Some other photos taken that evening :)

Erm, Shayne was smiling and looking at the something else and not the camera -__-

Again, he's looking and smiling at something else... -___-
 I don't remember what it was, but it must have been something really interesting. Haha.

My 2 favourite boys, enjoying their fries and just being their goofy-happy-selves :D


The next day, we decided to go for a swim and it was his first swimming experience! And he did his first 'planking' before swimming, which was the wrong way but still, kinda cute and unique. Haha. (click here for the link).

Till then, :)

9 comments:

  1. What a cute family - looks like a fun outing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw, so cute. To be honest, I do love an occasional trip to an arcade haha

    Francesca xo
    http://goingroundthemulberrybush.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a fun family time! It's cool that we can still all have fun without drinking :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, so cute! Your son is adorable. x

    http://www.jenventure.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. ah! he's so adorable!! and so fun!! he's smile made me smile ))

    and u r the prettiest mom ever! =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comment!

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...