Monday, August 20, 2012

Photo Galore: His First Swimming Experience, with his Papa and Mama!

It's swimming time!
Everyone loves to swim because it is so much more than just a sport :)
These were taken a few months ago. It was an enjoyable swimming-day for us!

Told him to smile properly but he gave me a couple of 'act-cute' faces and these 2 are some of them. Haha :)
His Style of Planking!


Papa, the swimming instructor, and Shayne getting ready for a swim.
"Move your arms under the water and just push!"

Papa teaching Shayne how to kick his legs underwater.

Oh No!!!! Papa are you ok?!?!
(don't worry he was underwater for only a sec and got back up again. Haha.)

C'mon Shayne, reach for the ball! Kick your legs and move your ams, You can do it!

Yay! He touched the ball and even picked up a leaf! *claps hands*

The Proud and Happy Papa (aka The Best Swimming Instructor In The Whole Wide World!)


A Very Happy Shayne and His Mum :)
Now, it's time for a break...
Can't wait to swim with him again! Till then, :)

7 comments:

  1. So cute.. I started taking my son to swim classes when he turned eight months.. and though no actual swimming is learnt he loves getting into the water and having fun..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yup its all about having fun ;)

      Delete
  2. aw, cute! it looks like you had SO much fun!!!!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your blog and I think it is amazing.I will come again for sure If you want we could follow each other? Let me know on my blog if you would follow me and I will follow you immediately Have a great day honey
    http://liliemarlen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comment!

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...