Friday, August 3, 2012

Peek into the Life of a Young Mum and Entrepreneur



1) Had a cough, didn't see a doctor for it (big mistake!), and it led to an infection which caused my right cheek to be so pain. It's like a dull aching pain from within. I can't smile or laugh properly, and I can't sleep well at night due to the pain. Lesson learnt- always see a doctor before your illness gets worse! Well, at least the girly-looking pastel coloured pills look nice and makes me feel slightly better :)

 2) You should know who torn this.... Haha. Luckily, most of the paper around the bulb is still intact! Well at least for now... the entire paper surrounding the bulb might be torn by small little fingers soon. When you're living with a toddler, there is no such thing as a perfect, neat and tidy house. Things will definitely get messed up and destroyed.... But that adds character and 'life' to a home, right? Otherwise, it's just a house and not a home...


 3) Took this shot from my beloved Samsung Galaxy Note. Welcome to the sub-urban area of Singapore!

4) My kid's teachers are teaching the children some National Day songs in school and he's getting excited for National Day. We might be seeing the fireworks on that day, and it'd be the first time that he's seeing fireworks! If you do know of a good location for viewing the fireworks on National Day, do let me know! I'll really appreciate it :)


5) Last but not least, I got for myself a watch and it's from Longines. Finally, I've found the perfect watch and I'm very happy with it! It's so far my biggest splurge but it's soooo worth it. Tthe design of the watch is amazing. Had to reward myself for working hard! Been diligently working hard, every single day, despite the headache, cheek pain and cough. There's never a 5 days work week and 9-5pm working hour for entrepreneurs and business owners. Owning your own business is akin to being married to it, the same marriage vow applies to all entrepreneurs and business owners:

"I,____, take thee,_____, to be my lawful wedded_____ , to have and to hold from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death us do part." All entrepreneurs and business owners would totally understand and agree to this right? :)


Anyway it's time for the weekend! Enjoy and till then,  :)

2 comments:

  1. That watch is killer, I love it! I love a dainty, feminine watch, it just makes me feel more girly and sweet.

    And girl I feel you on the pills. I tore my shoulder and had no idea and waited 10 days to go get it checked out and by that time it was so bad I was put on narcotics and had my arm strapped down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow hope your arm is fine now, sounds really serious. Luckily you had it checked by a doctor...

    And I really love my watch! It's elegant-looking and classy :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comment!

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...