Monday, August 27, 2012

What your mother is secretly thinking of when she's taking a photo of you.

Me: "C'mon Shayne, wear your shoes. Mama wants to take a nice photo of you."

So, he hurried off to wear his shoes all by himself and then, stood obediently behind the wall (which he had scribbled onto) so that his Mama could take a nice photo of him.

But, little did he know that I was actually laughing to myself behind the camera lens.


I don't know which is funnier: his one-shoe-on-a-feet and tiptoe-ing on the other feet in an attempt to balance himself and his height, or his big clown-like harem-style pants

Plus, the fact that he smiled so sincerely and obediently, and did not know that I had all these thoughts running through my head at that time made it so much funnier.

I love how my son makes me laugh and feel so happy, without him even trying or knowing. He really makes everything better, just by being himself.


Till then, :)

9 comments:

  1. So adorable.. my son is the same way..

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the cutest photo :). The outfit is pretty badass!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats his Chinese new year outfit ;)

      Delete
  3. oh my gosh! This is so cute!!! I love the way kids just brighten up a day by being well...kids!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comment!

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...