Monday, September 10, 2012

You outgrew my lap, but you never outgrew my heart.

September 10th is a very special day for me because it was the day I became a Mother :)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I realised that I haven't been blogging entries of my son from his own point of view lately (the first one can be found here) and decided to do so for his 4th birthday entry!

Btw these photos were taken on 9th Sept, a day before his actual birthday. We had a small celebration at home. Nevertheless, all of us enjoyed it thoroughly, especially Shayne.

Enjoy the photos! (The captions are his "thoughts". Haha.)

Shayne's 4th Birthday Celebration- Part One


"Hi there! Mama and Papa are celebrating my birthday today and I'm soooo happy!!!"
"Mama is preparing the candles for my birthday cake... We have to put the candles into the cake before we can sing the birthday song. Hurry up Mama..."

"Yay! It's time for the birthday song! It's my favourite song, I've been singing it everyday this month. And now, Mama and Papa are singing the birthday song for me! I can't stop smiling... I'm sooo happy!"
"Ok it's time to make a wish.... Ssshh, it's a secret, I can't tell you what my wish is."

"Ok! I've made my wish! Can we blow the candles now??"

"Ok the candles have been blown! We can cut the cake now right? Oh, Mama said that we have to remove the plastic lining around the cake first..."

"Ok I can cut my cake now. One slice for me...."
"One slice for Mama, and another slice for Papa...."

"Mama, can you help me to place the slices of cake into my favourite Mickey Mouse bowls??"
"Be careful Mama... don't drop the cake onto the table ok..."
"This pink heart-shape candy is for me. I got to take it and put it into my bowl first. Eh, does anyone notice that Mama's neck is gone?!"
"Yay! Mama gave me a big slice of cake with my heart-shape candy! Hip hip hoorayyy!!"

"Oh yummy yummy yummyyyy...."

"Say hello to my birthday toys! These Mini-cars are celebrating my birthday too!"

"AAAHHHH I'm so happyyy!!! It has been a GREAT birthday celebration!!!"

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

So that was part 1 of his birthday celebration! Part 2 of his birthday celebration was celebrated in school and I'll try my best to post an entry on it on Tuesday! It was his first time celebrating in school, with all his friends and teachers. He was such a shy boy throughout the entire celebration, but we knew that he was really happy in his heart, we could see it from his eyes. :)

Till then, :)

/ps: He was actually singing (really loudly) and dancing (crazily) when the last photo was taken. He loves to sing and dance at home. Haha. (his breakdancing dancing pose can be found here :D)

13 comments:

  1. This is so cute. He is adorable and looks so happy. I love the last picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to him!!! What fun pictures- he is super photogenic! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. how perfect! a very happy birthday to your little man. and that moment of remembering the first time you became a mother must be incredible!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup it is! Being a mother is a challenging but amazing responsibility ♥

      Delete
  4. Isn't it so sweet how excited they get for their birthdays?? It makes it that much more fun for us too :). Happy Birthday, little man!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup he was really looking forward to his birthday! Thank u for ur birthday wish :))

      Delete
  5. What a lovele party you had!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was small homely birthday celebration at home :)

      Delete
  6. Happy Birthday to Shayne :D He is so cute !!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comment!

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...