Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Did you really just ask me that???



I was surfing the net and came across these funny questions and I just had to answer them! So here goes:

Qn: If zombies are dead, how and why can they still walk?  

Ans: Ok this question does make a lot of sense. Their bodies shouldn’t function at all since they're already dead! Same goes with mummies- they are all old and rotten and I’m pretty sure all of their muscles have decomposed. 

Anyways my answer to that question would be that actually, there are magical little fairies holding the zombies and controlling them like puppets! Hence the awkward extended arms pose when they walk stiffly. We can't see those fairies as we're too distracted by the walking dead zombies. But if you look closely enough, you can actually see those little fairies giggling and sniggering away, as they try to scare people with their dead puppets. Really, it's true! I'm not kidding.

Qn: If you had a snail that could magically grant wishes, what would you name it?

Ans: I would name it "Slow Genie".

Qn: If you had the chance to go back in time for 24 hours, where and when would you go? 

Ans: I would go back to the time when I was on a holiday trip in Japan and try to enjoy myself more in that lovely country. I was 14 years old at the time, and I told myself that I would return back to Japan when I was older for another holiday trip. But due to the horrifying disaster and after-effects such as the nuclear radiation problem, I don't know if I will ever return to Japan for a holiday trip. I just too afraid to risk it. So yup, I would return to my holiday trip in Japan, and do much more sight-seeing and shopping like there's no tomorrow.

Qn: Who do you like better, Bill or Ted?  Why?

Ans: Ok this may sound silly, but who are they?? Anyways I prefer Ted, because it reminds me of Ted the (pervetic) bear. Hahaha l love that movie.

Qn: If you were on death row, what would your last meal be?

Ans: This is a sad question which I never want to experience! I don't think I would have any appetite at the point of time, so I probably won't have a last meal.

Qn: You have the choice to live with a gorilla who knows sign language or a dog who sings lullabies, which do you choose?  

 Ans: HAHAHAHA! I would like to choose both, and they'll be best friends!! But if I had to only choose one, it would be the dog who sings lullabies. I can't keep a gorilla, it will most likely be taken away from me and kept in a zoo. And, if I don't understand what the gorilla is hand-signing about, it may beat me up and pound me into pieces! I wouldn't want that to happen to myself. So based on these, I would choose the awesome singing dog. Let's just hope it doesn't sing out of tune and is not tone-deaf. Haha.
______________________

Hope you enjoyed these funny Q&A! I had fun answering them, it's been a long time since I've done such an interesting and funny quiz. You may choose to answer one or two of the above questions, I would love to read your answers! Haha.

Till then, :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comment!

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...