Tuesday, October 23, 2012

A Special Sneak Peek of my home and family! (Part 1)


When Shayne was 1 years old :)


Captured by his Papa! Help!!


A very confused cook. Too many ingredients to choose from!

Presenting to me an imaginary meal. Looks delicious ;D
My baby's chubby cheeksss, which I get to kiss everyday and night.
Carving out the egg yolk from the egg white. It's not an easy task.

His bedroom slippers which has been vandalised by him -.-
Shayne made his chocolate cupcake all by himself! Hooray!!

Sweet icing on top of it. Yum!

Sneak Peek Part 2 and 3 will be coming up real soon! 
Hope you enjoyed a Sneak Peek of my beloved home and family :)

Till then, :)

5 comments:

  1. Aww he's so sweet! Lovely photos! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's so sweet. Look at how cute he is playing with his play food. Such a fun age!

    - Sarah
    agirlintransit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cuuuuute <3
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. What sweet pictures! I love this post. And my husband would be so so happy if I made him churros! I may have to try that...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comment!

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...