Monday, October 22, 2012

Sweet dreams, Sleep tight, I Love You, Goodnight.




His scribbles/drawing on his bed.



















Our small little boy watching a video before falling asleep.


And............


A special GIF snippet of Shayne!
make a gif

My little boy is growing up so quickly, and I find myself at the stage where I desperately try to document every single detail of him. Sigh. Time flies too quickly. Well, at least it's comforting to know that I'll have some photos and videos to look back on when he's all grown up. Hopefully he'll also enjoy looking at his own younger-self photos and videos when he's an adult! :)

Till then, :)


/ps: In case you're wondering, yes, we do co-sleep with our little boy. Hence, his bed beside our bed. Some nights he'll sleep in another bedroom with his grandma, and some nights he'll sleep with us. I know some people who disapprove of parents co-sleeping with their children, but honestly, my partner and I prefer it that way. We love to fall asleep and wake up with our child in the morning. It's a pretty amazing feeling :)

 

 

9 comments:

  1. What a cute post! They do grow up too fast..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness. Your little boy is such a doll!!

    Following you back, my dear. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that a stuffed broccoli?? Hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, bless. What a little cutie! x

    http://www.jenventure.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness! Your pictures are just so cute. How darling :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's hard for me to imagine our kids that big. I am excited for all these stages and it totally cracks me up how many stuffed animals he has in his bed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing! Keep up the fabulous work!

    www.goodbadandfab.com
    the personal style and fashion musings of a LA fashion lawyer living life in the fab lane!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comment!

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...