Tuesday, October 2, 2012

We're Playing With Fire Tonight.

Mid-Autumn Festival (30th Sept, Sunday)

The day when everyone, especially young children, plays with fire, lighted candles and bright sparklers!


Shayne had a fun night and these are some of the photos taken that night :))

Be careful!
Playing with sparklers :D
Running around with his lantern!
Trying to exercise. Haha.

From this.........
To this :(
Byebye Lantern...

Instagram Photos from my account happymariee :

Sleeping in his Papa's arms :)


Posing with his underwear at his armpit. Haha ;D



Fell asleep while watching a video on his ipad. Completely Knocked Out. 



And you're in for a treat because...........

I have a video of Shayne and his underwear! HAHA. He did his 'child attack' at the end of the video again. He has been doing that very often lately.

Anyway, Enjoy the video! Till then :)

12 comments:

  1. How fun! I used sparklers on my daughters birthday cupcake recently and she was so intrigued by them. Your son is so sweet!

    - Sarah
    agirlintransit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW I got the comment about my son looking like he's holding a sword and I TOTALLY AGREE. Cracks me up. I tried to publish the comment and accidentally hit delete instead and when I tried to recover it, blogger wouldn't let me =( Just wanted to let you know so it didn't look like I deleted it on purpose.

    - Sarah
    agirlintransit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The lantern is beautiful!!! Your son is just precious. Thanks for your comment on my post. Hope you're having a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy mooncake festival!!! Kisses from Paris!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute video and adorable pictures! Playing with fire looks like fun at your house:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful, yet nerveracking photos! looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. these pictures are seriously so cute! want to follow eachother on GFC and bloglovin? :)

    www.dailydisguise.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute blog! And thank you for stopping by my blog. What do you think about following each other on GFC and bloglovin'?

    Much Love,
    http://amyklundt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comment!

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...