Monday, October 8, 2012

Why You Should Type In Complete Darkness.

Because it's awesome and you can seriously test your typing skills. I've so far made more than 10 typo errors, and have pressed the 'backspace' button countless times already.

Btw I'm typing in a really dark bedroom right now because it's late at night, and Shayne and Papa are sleeping soundly. I don't want to turn on the lights, otherwise they might wake up and that won't be nice.... So, I'm typing in complete darkness right now, while the 2 boys are dreaming and snoring away. And boy can they snore.

Anyway, here are some recent Instagram photos taken this week (from my account happymariee).  Enjoy! (although some of them are a little grainy and blur)


Our Week In Instagram-Photos
Horse-back riding? (Shayne and Papa)
"Look Ma, I've got no legs!"
He took this photo by himself. Haha. He went happy-hysterical after this.
Drawing of Papa, whose arms are attached to his face!!
"Look at me, I'm going up and down!" He wrote about his bus-ride experience. Haha.
From left to right: Big Papa, No nose & mouth Mama, and small happy Shayne :)
More on his bus-ride experience. Seems like he "woke up" on an "old bus"?
A very happy Shayne at the playground :D
Peek-a-boo, I see you.
Climbing up a tall pole, with the help of his Papa of course ;)
Hiding from someone?
Our hiking trip! Shayne was the youngest person at the hill. Our amazing little trooper :)


Papa wore slippers for the hike (don't ask why) and Mama/me wore Toms!
After the hike. Just staring into space and admiring the beautiful scenery.....
Love his long eyelashes so much. And his cute lil pouty lips.
Reflection.

Till then, :)


/ps: I'll upload the beautiful photos of the forest and our hike on the hill, which our little boy conquered and even reached the summit, on my blog soon. Hooray for Shayne! :))














































































9 comments:

  1. what a fantastic post...
    so sweet and tender...
    ciao my dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures form the park! So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your little boy is just such a sweetheart! <3

    xoxo,

    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course I love these instagram shots. Your eye make-up is fabulous!!
    And I guess I'll have to test out my typing skills in the dark soon!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are lucky to have such a happy child. He is amazing :) And you look like a doll in the pictures!
    Lisa | Happy By

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comment!

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...