Wednesday, November 14, 2012

"Can You Throw Me??"

how do you make a gif
This is what Papa does to Shayne almost every night. Haha!
It's one of their "happy father-and-son" games.
 :)

Just look at how happy and excited Shayne was






The joy and laughter shared between them is something that is indescribable. :)

You know that quote 'like father like son'? Well, it's true. Papa and Shayne behave so alike. They're both wild, fun, cheerful, humorous, and *ahem* pretty stubborn.

Nonetheless, these 2 boys hold a very special place in my heart, and I'm truly fortunate to be part of their lives. They're both my greatest gift from God and I love them very much.

Very, very much.

Till then, :) 

/ps: You may check out Shayne's flying stunt here. It's pretty cool. ;) 

9 comments:

  1. That's a pretty cool flying stunt and it looks they're having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg this is so cute <3 i love it ! <3
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh. SO cute, Marie. My husband and daughter are a lot alike, too! I'm just hoping she gets all of our good qualities, and none of the not-so-good ones. :-P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol I can only imagine how fun that is!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute!!! Shayne looks like he was having such a great time.

    Liz
    chewylove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. such cute pics dear ! love this post ! ...would You like to follow each other ? just let me know :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You so much and of course followed back :*

      Delete
  7. This is great! I am the mama to three little boys and their relationship with their papa is so special. I think they need to be roughed up every now and then! I love the bounce on the bed at the end of that! SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have always been fascinating by how kids are happy when (usually-sorry mums) papa throws them up in the air or does a little tricky move to them. They laugh and scream loudly every single time like it was their first and they don't get bored all day long.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comment!

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...