Thursday, November 8, 2012

What happens when a young boy discovers the Photobooth?

Brace Yourself.

This post is filled many self-portraits of Shayne, all of which are taken by him!

I found these precious (and hilarious) photos of him on the ipad, and I just had to put them on our blog. Some of them made me laugh so hard till my sides hurt. I will just upload some of the photos, they're actually many more (like 300+ more. I know..that's a crazy amount of photos. Haha.) Btw some photos include Papa and Shayne, the two crazy-and-wild father and son team. 

Enjoy these photos and hope they'll brighten up your day! It certainly did brighten up mine. :D

:: Shayne's Self-Portraits ::


















































HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

I will upload the Forest Trail Part 2 photos on my blog tomorrow. (Part 1 can be found here.) And maybe I will upload the other self-portraits of Shayne some day, there are many many more of them on our ipad. I love our little boy so much, he's just so much fun and joy to be with! I'm truly blessed to be his mother.

Till then, :)


UPDATE: Ever wanted to turn your perfect Instagram photos into fridge magnets? Well, now you can with Stickygram! If you're worried about the quality of the magnets, fret not. Every single magnet is hand checked by a member of Team StickyGram before it gets mailed out, ensuring that every magnet is in top notch condition. Best of all, Stickygram does shipping all over the world! Yay! So what are you waiting for? Pop by to Stickygram now, and make your own personalised Instagram magnets! :)

9 comments:

  1. Just started following you!! Thanks for the support! Stay in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such a beautiful family! Love your little boy! I have 4 year old twin girls! Wanna follow each other? Come by and let me know :) xoxo

    www.fashionmavenmommy.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a little DOLL! Sure looks like a fun evening - I'm sure mine will be making the same discovery very soon!
    Kaylynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shayne is adorable! He is really good at taking self portraits ^-^

    Liz
    chewylove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. how cute! thats it.. i officially want some kiddies now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Photobooth is just way too much fun not to play with for a long time!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happily following back! keep in touch! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like he is having a lot of fun! So precious!

    Alexis

    swaney e

    ReplyDelete
  9. haha I love when kids discover taking photos. Those last few ones are hilarious!! Thanks for a good laugh this morning.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comment!

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...