Friday, November 30, 2012

Newspaper Feature: Our son, the youngest billionaire!

My aunt made these photos of Shayne and The Youngest Billionaire photo is my favourite! Haha. Btw there's one photo of me, and it's nice but kinda weird. I can imagine the lady holding the frame and staring at the photo of me, probably plotting some bad plan in her head. Hahaha.

Anyways, we've bought our Christmas tree (finally) and we'll be decorating it tonight! Shayne believes in Santa and he promised to be a very good boy so that Santa would give him many presents. Oh, this reminds me of a conversation we had last night...

Shayne asked me if he could see Santa on Christmas night, and I said, "Santa only visits us when everyone's asleep." He got excited and told me that he wants to wake up when Santa arrives, so that he can say 'Hello' to him. He then asked me what would Santa say when he sees him, and I said, "Santa would probably say Ho Ho Ho, Merry Christmas!"

Shayne proceeded to say the cutest reply. He said, "I will tell Santa Ho Ho Ho! Thank You Santa!"

I smiled at him and told him that Santa would very much appreciate that. :)


Ok enough of the sappy-ness, enjoy these photos and hope you'll have a great weekend!

Till then, :)



Shayne, The Youngest Billionaire ;)
(Hopefully, in the future!)
Yup this is the photo I was talking about. A creepy lady staring at me and plotting something bad in her head. Haha. I've got no idea why my aunt made this -.-

3 comments:

  1. yay you did it amazing <3
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute little photoshoot! xo

    http://www.jenventure.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea - your aunt did a wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comment!

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...