Sunday, December 30, 2012

A night of love and happily ever after...

A Special Wedding Dinner:

Shayne, a 4 year old pianist. Haha just kidding, he was only attempting to play the piano...
...Daydreaming...
Papa and Shayne :)




Monkey faces from Papa and Shayne!



Cheeky lil boy ;)
Shayne's new friend :D

Someone's really excited! Haha.
My baby boy and me :)
:)

Haha!
2 boys in formal wear ;)

And, here's 2 Christmas photos of us!

Hello Santa-Shayne! :D
Hahahaha! I became Santa, while Shayne became my pretty assistant! ;D


 Hope you had a jolly Merry Christmas and here's wishing you a Happy New Year!

From, Shayne & family.

:)

4 comments:

  1. beautiful pictures! i love the santa ones they are so fun! great blog ;)

    Jessica
    http://www.jumpintopuddles.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to wish you a Happy New Year!! Thank you for sharing your blog with us this year and Have an amazing beginning of 2013!!
    Hope you keep visiting my blog and stay in touch!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful place for a wedding dinner! And I just adore him in his little suit. Too cute ;)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seeing your son is suit reminds me of my son when he was little. All mothers love their children unconditionally and this is a great way to keep track of your precious moments with him for they grow really fast:D Happy New Year to you and your lovely family.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comment!

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...