Thursday, December 6, 2012

Let's have a pool party, and hang out at the edge of a building!

That's me and Shayne playing at the pool! Papa was relaxing at a corner and he took some photos of us having fun in the pool. :)
SPLASH!!!!!







Happy Shayne and Mama :D





"Hey Mama, where are you going??? Play with me pleaseeee."

Our rooftop terrace room, with a beautiful small little garden..


Haha I still remember this.. Shayne told me to snap a photo of him opening the front door, and he was so happy after I captured this photo. I've got no idea why. Young kids.... -_-
Wheeee!!!! Octopus Shayne!
"Knock Knock, who's there?"

Lovely sunset + My 2 favourite boys
Two fearless boys, standing at the edge of the building!
Hand-in-hand, together forever.
Papa's smiling, while Shayne's acting all cool and macho. Haha.
BOO. I see you.
Ok don't worry, Shayne and Papa weren't standing at a dangerous position. There was actually a platform behind them, just that I didn't capture it on camera. Haha. They could have easily walked down onto the platform, they definitely would not have fallen off the building. Don't worry!

And here's a fun GIF animation clip of us! Hope you'll have a great day and I'll try to post more photos of us during our Bali holiday trip soon.

Till then, :)

gifmaker

10 comments:

  1. Love your blog! Maybe we could follow each other on bloglovin or GFC? Please leave me a comment or follow me and I will follow you =)

    http://lepetitplastique.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had fun!;)

    Let's keep in touch?:)


    Jamie Kate
    http://allaroundchekwa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. arww. cute! swimming with kids is just soo awesome and wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks like you had a great time..

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think all this is pretty amazing

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such cute pictures! And where did you learn how to create your little GIF there at the end?!?! It's so neat :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. fun in swimming pool is awesome :)
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. That looks like so much fun. I wanna go to Bali too! Your little family is absolutely precious. I can't get over the cuteness of your son. What a doll!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comment!

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...