Wednesday, December 12, 2012

We've been featured! :)

Our blog's very first feature! Yay! ( Can you spot our blog "smittenbyangels"? Hee. )

We're pretty busy these few days with preparation of Christmas events and we've been to a few Christmas events at shopping mall, such as experiencing 'snow' in sunny Singapore, holding Santa's hands, playing with Santa's toy trains etc.

I'll try to upload our blog asap, there are still many photos of our Bali trip that I've not posted yet! Papa has been hogging the laptop for his work and hence, I can't use the laptop for more than 5 minutes these few days. Sigh. Oh well, I'll try to update my blog when he's asleep or when he's bathing! Let's see how that goes....

Ok, gtg now! Till then, :)

1 comment:

  1. Ps: I mean I'll try to update our blog, not upload -.-

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comment!

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...