Friday, January 11, 2013

Another night of love and happily ever after...

Papa and I attended another wedding dinner! The groom was Papa's friend and they took part in a few competitions previously. If I'm not wrong, they've known each other for nearly 10 years. These are some photos of that night, taken from my handphone :

From right to left: Papa, me, bride, groom and Papa's friend.
3 good friends :)
The live band who sang a few lovely songs beautifully...
The wedding gift. (Btw, is it just me, or does it look like there's 2 girls on the aeroplane? The person with the hat looks more like a girl than a boy right? Hmmm.....)
Papa ;)

Ta-da! My outfit of the night. The dress is from Forever 21 :)

Dress + Leggings

And later when we reached home.... we saw a little monkey jumping on the bed :
Our little monkey jumping on the bed! Haha ;D
A happy boy, after all the jumping ;D

Doing some hand signal...
Hahaha! He posed like this and told me to take a photo of him! Check out his chubby tummy ;)

 And last but not least... check out this last photo of Shayne. Does it remind you of something or someone?


Ok this is rather creepy. Don't say that I didn't warn you :
Sadako from The Ring (horror movie)

Eeeeeks! Creepy Shayne. Ok I'm typing this late at night and I'm getting kinda spooked out by the above photo. I need to end this post now. :/

/ps: Please check out my first ever guest post at missjoandco. Thank you! :)

3 comments:

  1. such a cute outfit you are wearing! i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous dress! Don't you just love Forever 21? And yes - horribly creepy photo, haha. That movie gave me wicked nightmares when I was a kid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your dress is absolutely adorable! Love!! :)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comment!

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...