Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Celebrating Shayne's Birthday!

So here we are, celebrating Shayne's Birthday!! :D

Ok, I'm just kidding. It was actually my sister's birthday (Sharon) that day. However, everyone told/forced Shayne to take a photo with the birthday cake. I have no idea why. I think it's a grown-up thing, whereby if you see a young kid with a birthday cake, you will ask the young kid to take a photo with the cake, all by himself. Like just him, and the cake. That's all. Ever experienced this before when you were little? Hmmm....

Anyways, here are the photos taken that afternoon! And once again, it's not Shayne's birthday, it's actually Sharon's birthday. Haha.


Posing with Sharon's cake ;)
Cute litle tummy rollsssss
Now that's the actual birthday girl! :)
Ok he was getting irritated at this point of time, so that's the last photo of him and Sharon's cake. Haha.

And here are some other family photos :

3 happy boys :)


Playing with Shayne! (pardon my messy hair) This was captured by Sharon ;D

And here's a peek of my Youtube search list!

 This is what happens when you have a boy, he will dominate your Youtube search list with videos like these:


Yes, he specifically asked for "bus door opening sound effect" and all the other search requests. Haha. He will tell me what to type, and make sure that I type it in correctly. And if I missed a word, he will tell me to type it again. :/ So yes, he did ask for "double deck bus crash into tunnel", "train crash 2m", "japan trains" etc. Oh well, that's the life of having a little boy! :D

3 comments:

  1. Haha- love the youtube! Looks just like my netflick, they always recommend I should watch bob the builder...:) Great pictures with all the family, so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a little ham! Love these pictures :)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so cute! Really impressive blog, love your style. If you want check mine and we could follow each other:-)
    Kisses
    Aga

    GIVEAWAY with Choies!!!50 WINNERS!!!
    PERFECT PARTY DRESS
    www.agasuitcase.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comment!

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...