Sunday, January 13, 2013

Top 10 photos of the little blue "people"

My sister and me
Favourite Smurfs tee-shirt! ;D

Heads up: This post is totally random and it's not related to my life at all, unlike the other posts. But it's a Sunday and that's ok right? ;D

Sooooo.... I got bored last night and decided to google search some Smurfs pictures, and here are ten of my favourite ones. Haha. Enjoy!

Top 10 Smurfs Photos:

No. 10:
Mr Lonely smurf walking along the streets


No. 9:
Sisters-Smurfs walking down the red carpet


No. 8:
Smurfs Nails!


No. 7:
Cheeky Santa-Smurf kissing :*


No. 6:
A group of real life smurfs! Run for your lives!!



No. 5:
Pretty Katy Perry in her adorable Smurfs dress :)



No. 4:
Aaawwww small baby smurfs drinking from their milk bottle:


No. 3:
Angry Baby!!!

 No. 2
Hmm...a good question which I've never thought of before...



And the best Smurf picture goes to.........


*drumroll please!* 

(ok just imagine the drumroll sound right now)

No. 1: One Direction/Smurfs Direction!

Hahahaha! :D


Ok ok I shall stop being childish. That's the end of the top 10 Smurfs photos! Ciao.

2 comments:

  1. haha i love this! smurfs are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, this was funny! I'm not sure if I like the babies or One Direction better...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comment!

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...