Friday, January 18, 2013

Life of a mum.

Haha i just had to share this with everyone, especially to all the mummys out there:


Hahaha! Have you ever done this to your own mummy or experienced this from your own child before? ;D

As for me, I get this all the time from Shayne. He will go "Ma ma ma ma ma ma ma" and when I approach him and ask "What is it?", he will just laugh hysterically and run away. Oh well. -_-

But, in the next 10 years time or so, I probably won't get to experience this anymore. And this annoying but adorable "Ma ma ma ma ma ma" namecalling will be nothing but a bittersweet memory of motherhood, 

to be kept locked inside my heart forever. <3

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad to hear you're aware the precious moments you have with your son, at this age, will never be repeated. It really makes you appreciate all the little things. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comment!

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...