Sunday, January 20, 2013

My Happy Boy and I :)

 A few photos from our Bali trip last November 2012. I still have 100++ photos in my laptop, waiting to be uploaded onto our blog. But... you know, procrastination, work and family time never allow those photos to appear here. Someday they will, someday.

Anyways here a few photos of Shayne and I. Enjoy and have a happy weekend!




"Mama, can you stop taking photos now???"

Check out the gummy in his mouth. Haha.
Our happy toga-shirt boy ;D
Striking a sexy pose with his favourite blanket and pacifier. Haha!
Our happy boy :)
His outfit-of-the-day
2 messy bed-hair!
So tanned and pink.
Love :)

1 comment:

  1. Haha so cute! Your son is sooo handsome and adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comment!

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...