Thursday, January 24, 2013

Parents Gone Mad // Shayne and the Photobooth (Part 2)

Remember this post of Shayne and the Photobooth? ;D

I've found more hilarious photos of Shayne (and us) from our ipad last night, so here I am presenting to you more Photobooth photos! And, I was bored last night, so I snapped some funny photos of myself too. Don't be too alarmed when you see distorted faces of me! They're really horrible. Hahaha.


That's me screaming, "AAAAHHHHHH!!!!"
Little goldfish.
Happy Shayne :)
Papa snapped this photo of us. Shayne was trying out some new clothes that night.
Check out Shayne's chubby tummyyyy!!
That's Papa and Shayne
Hugging each other tightly? Haha.
Cheeky boy ;)
The 3 of us on an aeroplane! This was taken on our flight to Bali last year. :)
Papa was disturbing me on this night, and I was getting really annoyed by him. Haha.
Gaaahh his ears are falling off !!
Pointy eye-brow.
Little alien ;D
Little hair curls and long eyelashes
Same photo in sepia mode
That's me without makeup, at 12 midnight :D

And.......

 Brace yourself for some horrible distorted photos of Papa and me. 
(This is what parents do when they're bored, and when their child is fast asleep.)



HAHAHA!!! I look like the hunchback of Notre Dame right?
Come to think of it, I actually look worse than him. He looks better than me. Haha.

 And this is Papa:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
He looks crazy, just plain crazzyyyy.

 I love my silly and crazy family. ;D

7 comments:

  1. These are hilarious! I have a super distorted photo of my BF from using this app as a caller ID photo. I get a good kick out of it everytime he calls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good contact with parents is very important.
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool blog. Interesting posts. ;)
    Nice atmosphere guests with you here on the blog. ;]
    Yours. Have a nice day. !

    Follow me on facebook fanpage and blog
    I'm very concerned about this, please. :)
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/In-another-light/413836138693856

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha photoshop for the win c:
    Shayne is such a cutiepie!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these pictures, hilarious :)
    And that little tummy, just precious!!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love playing with crazy iPad photo tricks! You guys look like you had fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comment!

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...