Tuesday, February 19, 2013

10 Things I Love About You.

outfits

Here's another post-Valentine's day entry, just because we're in love and it's the season of love! :)

10 reasons why i love you

1. I love your sense of humour.

2. I love the silly funny faces you give behind people's backs.

3. I love your rather weird straight-but-sometimes-curly hair.

4. I love the occasional annoying conversations that we have.

5. I love the way you try to sing and rap. (haha!)

6. I love how much you love our little boy.

7. I love your love and devotion to our family.

8. I love your determined, fearless and can-do self.

9. I love how you think and dream, and aim for the best in life.

10. And most of all, I love how you love me back too.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comment!

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...