Sunday, February 17, 2013

A Conversation Which (kinda) RUINED My Sunday.

angry customer service
This is exactly how I feel right now, on a bright and sunny Sunday morning. Not a good way to start the day, right? All because I received a phonecall which is related to my work. A customer called and she was really rude! She said things like "No, you listen to me." , "No, this is not what I'm asking about!", "No, are you listening?" and after I answered her questions, she just immediately hung up the phone without saying a simple 'BYE'.

In the first place, her phone line connection wasn't good, her voice sounded so muffled. I couldn't decipher what she was trying to ask me! I even answered her politely and in a non-demeaning manner (unlike her). Some people are just plain rude. I wonder if they even know that they're rude, and they just think it's perfectly ok to talk to someone like that over the phone.

Anyway.... I SHALL NOT LET A 5 MINUTE CALL RUIN MY SUNDAY.

IT WILL BE A GOOD SUNDAY. IT WILL BE A GOOD SUNDAY. IT WILL BE A GOOD SUNDAY!

ok end of self-rant, thanks for reading this! Hope your Sunday morning was more pleasant than mine. Haha. (But it's all related to work... so at least I should be thankful to even receive a phonecall? Oh well.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comment!

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...