Monday, February 18, 2013

A family is God's greatest masterpiece.

This photo was taken many months ago but it's still one of my favourite photo of us. Sisters for life :))
She loves to wear flats and this green flats has been 'worn to death'. It's all torn and tattered. Haha.
My simple casual outfit of the day: T-shirt, light blue denim jeans and black boots!
And this was Shayne's outfit of the day. He picked the shirt, pants and cute beetle crocs all by himself. (Sadly, the above shirt and pants is hardly worn by him anymore. And the beetle crocs is now missing its eyes. Poor beetle...)
Sticking his tongue out because according to him, 'it's the year of the snake'. :P
Someone's really happy because he received a baby giraffe pencil case from his classmate!
Trying his very best to join the two pieces together, hence the serious and frustrated frown.
And one minute later, he gives up and tells me to stop taking photos of him. He quickly tries to snatch away my phone, but of course he doesn't manage to do so. Haha ;)
Ssshhh don't tell Papa that I've uploaded this photo of him. I found this handsome ID photo hidden in an abandoned box last night, and this photo is now kept in my wallet. ;)



And there you go! These are the dearest people in my life right now. I will upload the other CNY photos very soon. Have a great Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Oh gosh, I would freak out over that baby giraffe pencil case too! Love giraffe's! And your outfit is adorable girl!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comment!

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...