Monday, February 4, 2013

Oh Happy Day!

Here's a photo of little Shayne, after I picked him up from his first day of his new school. I was quite nervous before I fetched him from school, as I was worried that he might not enjoy his new learning environment and would want to return to his previous pre-school. However, I'm happy to say that he was in good spirits when I picked him up from his new school. Yay! He said that he had fun and even sang a few songs which he learnt from his teachers. :))

Our happy school-boy. :)

And this is what we did on a Saturday Morning. Shayne decided to cycle around the estate and being the mother who loves to document everything in words and photos, I decided to snap some photos of him and his favourite bicycle!








Finally, here are some photos of us visiting our relatives during the holiday season:

My 2 favourite boys :)
Papa and Shayne, holding hands.

Spot little Shayne!

Stayover with the cousins (look at Shayne's big ears. Haha. Definitely got it from me.)
And look at Shayne posing with his hand on his face. Hahaha! Too cute.

2 comments:

  1. this is so adorable! cute blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. your son is so cute

    let's keep in touch!

    Sarah
    http://cashonya.blogspot.com/
    Stop by and say hi sometimes :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comment!

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...