Friday, March 22, 2013

This love is unbreakable.

I came across this father and son poem last night, and was touched by it. Here's the poem, and I hope you'll have a great weekend with your loved ones. :)

Father And Son Poem (by Mary Nagy)

You're standing in the doorway.
Your workday is all done.
He waits to see you everyday,
this boy that is your son.

He is your splitting image.
To him you are ''The One''.
He hopes to be just like you,
this boy that is your son. 


You show him what a man is.
You teach as you have fun.
You are admired as well as loved
by this boy that is your son. 


You've got a friend forever.
Until the world is done.
Then, still you will be holding
this man that is your son.
sleep tight my boy
We love you Shayne, you're our precious little angel.

:)


5 comments:

  1. Perfect poem for such a darling pic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for my son to be a little older. My husband bonds more with my children when they are less dependent on me. I love the father daughter relationship and look forward to enjoying the father son relationship too. This poem was so sweet and so is you picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet poem & accompanying photo :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comment!

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...