Sunday, March 10, 2013

A father and son video: How To Kiss!

A father-and-son moment: Papa teaching Shayne how to kiss (using their fingers)


Ever done this cute gesture with your friends or family before? We call it "the finger kiss". :D

This video was taken before our bedtime. I love seeing conversations and activities shared between the both of them. Sometimes they do such silly things together, (like how Shayne loves to jump and climb on Papa's back, and sometimes, Papa will poke Shayne's tummy and quickly run away. Haha, childish dad...) and sometimes they do such adorable and cute activities together (like the finger kiss as seen above).

Watching the both of them spending time together makes me really happy, and it's the kind of happiness which money can't buy. I know I've said this a couple of times before but I've to say it again: I'm truly grateful to have the both of them in my life. They're the ones who make my life so much more meaningful.

There's nothing like having your own family and experiencing the love shared among each other. It's one of the best feelings in the whole wide world. :)

3 comments:

  1. this video is one of the cutest videos i've ever seen!
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO cute!! Gosh, I love this age.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comment!

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...