Monday, March 11, 2013

I belong with you, You belong with me.

Some black and white photos of my family:

Papa and I, at our work place.
Can you spot little Shayne? He's waving and saying  "Noooo" towards the camera. Haha.
Handmade towel swan
Just chilling with Donald.
Poof! Into the land of plastic balls!
Papa and Shayne, navigating through the busy streets of Bali.
Peek-a...
Boo!
....Sleepy boy....

Mummy loves you, forever and ever. You're my sweetheart. :)


I'll update our blog with an entry on what we did last Sunday soon. This time, we didn't go to the airport. Haha. We went to the park and it was such a beautiful place to be at. Will update on that soon. Hope you had a great weekend with your loved ones!

11 comments:

  1. Awww- so cute. That pool looks divine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the black and white pictures! The towel swan is super fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what great photos for him to look back on one day...

    ReplyDelete
  4. what great photos for him to look back on one day...

    ReplyDelete
  5. really enjoyed all your photos hun! hope you guys had a really good time!^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a romantic post<3
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear MArie! Love this pictures! I follow you !!!
    Eleonora

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh so lovely and romantic post, beautiful photographs.

    xoxo

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh isn't he the cutest little thing. makes me excited for kids one day :) beautiful beaufitul family!



    The House of Shoes

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comment!

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...