Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Our Weekend in 25 photos!

Last weekend, we attended a birthday party at a hotel suite and it was so much fun! The theme was "back to school" and it was kinda funny to see everyone in their school uniforms. ;D All of us are already in our 20s, so we're definitely too old to be wearing uniforms. Haha. Anyways, here are some photos of our weekend. Enjoy!

/ps: most of the party photos are uploaded at our Facebook page (which is privatized), as I don't think friends and strangers would want their photos to be splashed all over here on our blog for everyone to see. So I apologize for the lack of party photos over here.

national jc
Us in our school uniform! It has been 10 years since I've last worn mine. ;)
park royal hotel suite
....Beautiful view from the 14th floor...
park royal hotel suite

Reflection! / Outfit-of-the-day
park royal hotel
A bathroom is never complete without a bathtub, especially if it's a hotel bathroom. Right? ;)
hotel room view

A quick snap of the hotel's lobby!
Feeling really happy :D
singapore
Papa and his friend at the swimming pool.
It was a beautiful day :))
Just chilling by the pool... and watching random strangers taking photos of themselves in the pool. Haha.
infinity pool


what we wore
The 2 of us at the hotel's lobby.
Watching Harlem Shake videos. It never fails to put a smile on people's faces. :D
outfit of the day
A bright halo shining above me head. Wooooo.....
cute cookies
And when we returned home, guess what I saw? Cute little strawberry cookies!!! Oooo yummy yummy ;)
That's Shayne posing with the cookies. Hahaha. I love it when he smiles with his eyes closed.
Time to dig in!!!
black and white
A very happy Shayne-Shayne :D

rosy cheeks
...Rosy Cheeks and Long Eyelashes...
"Stop taking photos of me, Mama!!" -says Shayne he tries to snatch my phone away. Ok Shayne, I got it. No more photos of you (for the day). Btw check out his amazing long arms. Woahhh....
what i wore
Anddd.. here's a totally random photo of me at a fitting room. This is my "what I wore to work" outfit. It's always the same: A top/blouse, long skinny black pants, and black flats. A simple and comfortable working outfit! :)

So that's the end of the post. We've recently opened another new centre, so it's going to be a busy month for us. But I'll try to blog again soon. Nonetheless, I hope you had a great weekend with your loved ones! And it's just 2 more days to the weekend! Yayyy! :D


UPDATE: here are a few more extra photos of our weekend!
Presenting to you.. my no-makeup morning look! (and a photobomb at the back. haha.)
reflection
Alone in the lift // What I wore on a Sunday morning.

Swimming huts inside the swimming pool
Cheers to the weekend! :)

3 comments:

  1. Lovely pictures and the hotel is awesoooooomee!!!! :-)

    ALDO CLUTCH GIVEAWAY IS UP ON MY BLOG:
    http://mystylerecipe.com/2013/03/24/aldo-red-lips-clutch-giveaway/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous hotel! I wish we had hotels like that here..

    And I love the top you're wearing in your work outfit photo :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun idea for a birthday party! Nice location too - that pool looks amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comment!

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...