Monday, April 29, 2013

Our Life, in 13 photos.

So... it's a lazy Monday night. And here's 13 random photos of bits of my home, Shayne's favourites, what Shayne is currently learning at pre-school, photo selfies, and more :

black and white selfie
mother and son // Shayne and I
Keeping his toys
Peek of his homework


pretty fork
Shayne's favourite fruit
Shayne's favourite mat
Holding the piece of paper onto the wardrobe using play dough, instead of blue-tack or tape. That's actually Shayne's idea. ;)
Shayne's colourful "train"
bmx kids
Shayne's favourite bike (and only bike)
red hair

candid family photo
Shayne and his tummy decided to make their grand entrance while I was snapping a selfie. Hahaha. Have a great week everyone! :)

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post :)
    You have a lovely blog!!!
    I definitely follow you, also on twitter. Would you like to follow each other?

    http://nancymaterialgirl.blogspot.it/

    xoxo Nancy S.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, girlie...you're absolutely gorgeous! I mean, seriously.

    And I love all of these pictures. You've inspired me to take more pictures of our day to day "little things." This is such a fun post.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comment!

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...