Thursday, April 18, 2013

My heart is perfect, because you are inside.

Flashback: When Shayne was a little chubby innocent baby....





To this present moment:  A young boy, all ready to take on the world.

boys fashion

tom and jerry


Mummy loves you, Shayne. You're my pride and joy, and when you whisper "I love you" to me when we're together,  it melts my heart. And whenever I put on a new top or dress, you'll immediately notice that it's new and you'll tell me "it's nice, Mama". It's little moments like these that make me feel so blessed to have you. You're such a sweet boy, and you have the kindest soul a child can ever have. <3



love tumblr

2 comments:

  1. I can tell you have a huge heart for your little guy and he is going to grow up a strong man because of it!! Such a sweet post, such sweet pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my your title makes me cry <3 i love those photos <3

    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comment!

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...