Monday, April 15, 2013

Silly Sunday with my boys ;)

Yesterday, we had a simple lunch and then we went to Shayne's favourite place : The Airport. Shayne made a few new friends and he had such a blast with them.

Here are our Sunday photos (taken from my handphone's camera). Hope you had a good day with your family too!

My (cheeky) boy and I
I love kid-friendly restaurants! They have such fun distracting activities for the young ones before the food arrives.
fish and co kids
That's Shayne's spaghetti *drools*
And we bought some yummy pineapple cookies! :D
funny boy
HAHAHAHAHAHA love his silly face. All ready for a big bite!
cookies
The cookies were sooooooo good.
skytrain
Unfortunately, Papa wasn't a fan of the cookies.
Caught the both of them in deep thoughts.
i love my boy
Silly Shayne.
mother and son
Act Cute Shayne. Haha :D
singapore airport playground
That's Shayne and his 2 new friends. They were shouting and laughing for like 30 minutes, basically it was quite a crazy and wild time. There was a point when the girl even said to Shayne (while he was shouting), "You sound like a dog! Can you say Woof Woof please?" And she kept poking Shayne's cheeks. Haha kids..... -_-
baby soft cheeks
Shayne' baby soft cheeks and long eyelashes. // Sometimes I can't believe that he's actually a part of our lives, that Papa and I had actually created this little boy. This boy who calls us Papa and Mama lovingly and with such enthusiasm. He's our miracle, our very own miracle. We love you so much, Shayne. <3

5 comments:

  1. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! Yay for family days!!

    Alexis

    ReplyDelete
  2. He Is SO CUTE! I would never have thought to take my kids to the airport! THey would love that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your blog is so sweet, i love those pictures of your kids. so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Marie! Just hopped over! Cute pictures... your son is adorable! I have a 2 year old boy who is the light of my life. And those pineapple cookies look DELISH! Have a great Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comment!

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...