Wednesday, May 1, 2013

6 portraits, in 5 minutes.

Here are 6 photos of Shayne, all taken within 5 minutes, while he was playing on our bed :

Cool kid wearing his raybans ;)
my son
Serious boy.
my bedroom
JUMPING!
my bedroom
The tummyyy. Can't get enough of it.
Someone looks quite confused...
raybans
Eeeewww. Caught him in the act. Don't worry, I passed him a tissue after this photo was taken. ;D

I'll upload more photos of our family tomorrow, Shayne is calling me to play with him now. He wants me to be his "mama shark". Haha! Good night peeps!

3 comments:

  1. Love his sunglasses! And I seriously just put a picture of Josie on Instagram where she's picking her nose while wearing sunglasses. Our kids would be buddies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome. Especially since I'm going to be homeschool my kids. We have that same abacus =)

    - Sarah
    A Girl In Transit

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comment!

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...