Friday, June 28, 2013

10 silly photos of us! Oh the things we did back then...

FLASHBACK FRIDAY (PART 2) !

Here are a couple of old photos of Papa and me, my friends and sister. The photos were taken 5 to 8 years ago. Looking at these photos make me realise how fast time has passed... We were once happy carefree students, without a worry in the world. And now, we're all grown up, with different sort of responsibilities in our lives. But if you ask me about it, I'm much happier now than I was before. Having a own business and looking after a young boy brings me so much more happiness and excitement. Everyday is a brand new day, it really is. There's a certain kind of challenge and surprise waiting to unfold itself every single day.

Ok enough of the sappy blabbering, here are 10 really old photos of us! Enjoy! ;D

Hahaha this silly photo of us were taken during the first few months of our dating. The silly cat-ears, bunny teeth and hearts were also drawn 8+ years ago. I was a student at that time, and I guess I was really bored. Haha.
Again, another photo taken during our first few months of dating. We were at the Singapore Zoo :)
A black-and-white portrait taken late at night. Oh the things we did back then...
He was forced to take his photo by me. Haha! Looking so emo and serious... :/
NEOPRINTS!!! Remember neoprints??? They used to be so popular back then.
Can you spot my sleeping friend? ;)
Black-and-white portrait of me and my bestie! Btw we still keep in contact and she still is my bestie.
Friends Forever // BFFs for Life. (hahaha ok I know it sounds cheesy, but it's true...)
My oh-so-cool sister and I wearing shades at home, late at night. Everyone has done that before, right? ;)
Anddd... a really unglamourous photo of my sister and I, having fun at Ikea. Love the photos of us sitting on the toilet bowl. Hahaha. So constipated.

Btw in that last photo/collage of my sister and I, I was actually pregnant with Shayne! Haha. Time flies so quickly, he's turning 5 this September. Which is only 2 months away! Eeeks! He's such a big boy now....Gosh, he's growing up so quickly. 

Anyways hope you enjoyed these #flashbackfriday photos of us! Have a great weekend with your loved ones! :)

4 comments:

  1. Such great photos girl!! I hope you have a wonderful and fun weekend! Please feel free to check out my blog sometime!

    http://www.leopardmartini.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love dating pictures! Such great memories. You look great together :)

    Alexis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohmygod it's so fun looking at old photos. Might even do a post like this soon. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha I love the Ikea photos. Looking at old photos is always fun :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comment!

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...