Tuesday, June 25, 2013

15 Most Adorable Daddy-and-Baby Photos!

Here are some cute daddy and baby photos which I chanced upon while searching for a father's day poster from the internet. They're so sweet and lovely that I had to share them on my blog. Hope you'd like them as much as I did.

father's day

cute



shoes

father and baby

father and baby

father's day


hiking

happy baby

cute

father's day

family

*Credits to the respective sources. I found these photos from Google search images.*

Once again, Happy (belated) Father's Day to all! I promise that this will be the last father's day post of the year. I guess the reason why it's such a special occasion for me is because I've never spent it during my last 20 years, until Shayne was born. I remember brief moments of my childhood- my primary school teacher would ask my classmates and I on how we intend to spend father's day, or how we had spent it, and I didn't have anything to say. Nothing at all. The worse was when we had to draw or decorate a father's day card. I remember scribbling the phrase "happy father's day" lazily, without much effort, and I would never write the words "I love you", nor did I even bother to add the exclamation mark (!) after the words "happy father's day". All I needed was Mother's Day. Father's day didn't matter to me at all. There was no point celebrating that day as our father was gone. He wasn't in our lives at all. Needless to say, it was an insignificant day for my sisters and I, which didn't hold any meaning at all.

But that all change after Shayne was born. Finally, it was a day worth celebrating! :D Right now, at this present moment, I'm so happy and thankful to be able to spend it with my 2 favourite boys, especially with Papa, who is such a funny, loving and awesome man to be with. Father's day is a day which I now learn to treasure and love. :)


So once again, Happy Father's Day Papa! Shayne and I love you very much. You're the best! <3

/ps: Our previous Father's Day 2013 posts can be found here and here.

2 comments:

  1. Lindas imagens destes pais estilosos!
    Beijos
    http://antonellaesuaboneca.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is such a sweet post - i hope you three had a beautiful father's day together.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comment!

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...