Friday, June 14, 2013

The Best Father's Day Gift.

Pre Father's Day Celebration 2013!

Beautiful gift for Papa from Shayne: A cute self-made card, and colourful homemade cupcakes. Handmade gifts are the best. <3

A self-written note for the best Papa in the whole wide world! :)
Forever our sweetheart.

And here are some everyday activities shared between Papa and Shayne which I snapped from my handphone:
studying team
Papa teaching Maths to Shayne patiently.

Sharing a bowl of Shayne's favourite noodles (hongkong mee).
father and son
Feeding Papa, after a long day at work.
It's the little daily acts which make the fondest memories in my heart. I love the both of them so much, with all my heart and soul, and I'm so thankful to have the both of them in my life. <3
Last but not least, a big Happy Father's Day to all the Papas and future Papas out there! Have a great weekend with your loved ones. :)

5 comments:

  1. What a great papa he is!! Those are such fun personal gifts:) what a great idea! Hope you mr has a wonderful Fathers Day with wonderful memories created!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your son is so adorable! <3
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the cutest post I've seen in a while. Your son is adorable. Happy belated Father's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so so sweet!! happy fathers day to your love!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comment!

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...