Friday, June 7, 2013

To my baby boy: 8 reasons why I love you.



8 Reasons Why I Love You :)

1. I love how you make me smile whenever I'm down.

2. I love how you make me laugh at your silly funny jokes and antics.

3. I love the topics you talk about that I will never in a million years bring up with other people. (eg: you're the only one who talks about sharks, and trains, in the middle of the night. haha.)

4. I love the fact that you're so small yet so strong on the inside.

5. I love that look in your eye that makes me know that everything will turn out fine.

6. I love the way you always want to love me more than I love you.

7. I love that fact that you me love back wholeheartedly.

8. I love you because you make me a better person, inside and out.

2 comments:

  1. This is absolutely so beautiful to look back on and remember and to reflect on the people who we care about most. So perfect :)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comment!

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...