Sunday, July 28, 2013

A SPECIAL SNEAK PEEK.

A Special Sneak Peek of My Home! (Part 4)

Back in December 2012, I used to have a "A Special Sneak Peek of My Home and Family" series on our blog. So a few nights ago, I decided to snap a couple more photos of our home to add on to that series! :D

So here are the photos:

cute
A lion king soft toy!
quote of the day
My water-bottle which I bring to work everyday. Love the cheerful message on it. :)
my bookshelf

books
Book, books, and more books.
kids bag

Shayne's water-bottle and school bag.
healthy food

food

dragonfruit
Some items in our fridge.

ikea beds
Our beds; our bedroom.

So that's the end of the "Special Sneak Peek of My Home (Part 4)" post! Anddd... I snapped a few other random photos too, just for the fun of it. Here they are:




Papa exercising late at night.
Btw I will upload the photos of our recent family outings soon. Nonetheless, Part 1 of the sneak peek series can be found here, Part 2 can be found here, and Part 3 can be found here.  Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. So many books! I bet your kids with thank you a million for bringing them up with books. Im so glad my parents did!
    x Eloise - Jazzlipsandtulips

    ReplyDelete
  2. you can never have too many books! clearly you have the same philosophy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely, vidid pictures) I love the fact when people are reading a lot, I personally have home library with tones of books and It's a pleasure to see so many books at your place) Thank You for sharing such a nice post!
    Have a happy time!

    Alexandra
    www.svetusvet.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comment!

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...