Wednesday, July 17, 2013

PORTRAITS OF MY FAMILY (A NEW BLOG SERIES!)

Me with my newly dyed light-brown hair! :D
Papa of Shayne/ Handsome Papa (who refused to look at the camera. Oh well, I'll take a proper photo of him next time! ;))
Serious Shayne/ Our one and only sweetheart <3
And... here is Barney and Elmo! Say hello! :D (I've no idea why I snapped a photo of them...)

Portraits of My Family (July 2013)

You know that popular "a portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2013" photo-series thing going on now? Well, I'm actually thinking of starting a series of "Portraits of My Family" instead. It would be fun to snap individual portraits of Papa and Shayne. The only thing is, I hope that I'll be able to snap proper individual photos of them without irritating them! I don't wanna be that camera-pest who shoves a camera in people's faces. Eeeks.

Alternatively, I might snap photos of what Papa and Shayne are currently enjoying and still include them in the "Portraits of My Family" series. It would be pretty interesting to see how their lifestyles and taste in things change over the months and years. ;)

Can't wait to start this litle series over here at our blog soon! More portraits of my family coming up next week. :D

5 comments:

  1. All of you are so cute! Thanks for sharing such a nice post!
    Have a happy time!

    Alexandra
    www.svetusvet.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have an adorable boy! I bet he keeps you laughing. He looks like a sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable pictures! Your blog is really good :)

    Milda&Gabriele
    www.brunettetrend.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pictures are so great, especially the b&w Picture of Shayne, so beautiful!
    x Eloise - Jazzlipsandtulips

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comment!

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...