Sunday, July 14, 2013

Special Moments With My Boys. (in 11 photos)

A few nights ago, Papa snapped some photos of Shayne and I. Shayne was wearing his Stitch bedtime pjs, while my hair was in a wavy tangled mess. Come to think of it, I never comb my hair after a shower. And most people do that too, right? :/

Anyways, here are some photos of our past few days and nights. Enjoy!

mother and son


A kiss for my boy. Look at his uncomfortable awkward face :D

happy father and son
Very Happy Papa and Shayne! Love these 2 boys so much <3
home

We tried to fly our battery-operated aeroplane indoors, but didn't know how to even turn it on. Doh. Epic fail...

lego shop
A happy handshake for the giant Lego-man! Shayne was over the moon when he entered the shop and saw so many Lego toys. Haha. I've never seen a boy so fascinated and obsessed with Legos before.
Last but not least, here is Shayne
singing and...
dancing! He loves to sing and shake his little booty whenever he sees a stage. Hahaha. This cheeky boy. ;)

Ok I'll upload some other photos tomorrow or Tuesday. It's time for bed now. Good night and sweet dreams! :))

2 comments:

  1. so cute!
    seeing your family photos always make me smile so much :)

    as for the heels thing, i used to hate heels haha but now i love them! i'm sure that'll change once i have kids to chase though :p

    -marsa
    The DayLee Journal

    ReplyDelete
  2. All these photos are adorable! I love the one of your son shaking hands with the lego man.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comment!

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...