Tuesday, August 13, 2013

OUR STAY AT SENTOSA COVE (PART 1)

OUR STAYCATION AT ONEDEGREE15 (PART 1)

We had a 2 days, 1 night staycation at OneDegree15, which is located at Sentosa Cove, and it was such a refreshing and eye-opening experience. We booked the "marina view clubroom" at OneDegree15 and the view from our room was stunning. We were surrounded by the beautiful peaceful sea, magnificent-looking yachts and several exclusive residential estates. Just a jaw-dropping fact: do you know that a unit at the condominium costs about $6million?! Gosh, I don't think I can ever own a unit there, but it feels good to dream about that... ;)

Anyways, here are the photos of our first day at Sentosa Cove / OneDegree15. Ok slight confession- I got a little camera-crazy and excited, so I snapped so many photos. We're talking about 150+ photos. Eeeks! But don't worry, I've only uploaded about 40 photos for this post. (okok i know, that's still a lot. haha.)

sentosa cove

sentosa cove

sentosa cove


castle

happy boy
A very happy Shayne, grinning from ear to ear :D
lego

lego

stripes
My mum and Shayne // Grandma and grandson :)
sentosa cove

sentosa cove


happy kid

My mum and Shayne, getting all warm and cosy. Haha.
Watching Peter Pan, the movie. Definitely one of the best classic movies of all time.
peter pan movie

peter pan movie

peter pan movie
Remember this scene? Peter Pan started chanting, "I believe in fairies, I do believe in fairies!" and all the children in the whole world started to chant the same thing too. It was such a magical and touching moment... And after a few minutes of heart-wrenching chants and tears, Tinkerbell did come back to life! :))
boy ootd


Day 1 outfit: simple tee and shorts! (btw the outfit seen in the previous portraits of my family post is actually my Day 2 outfit, also another simple outfit.)
palm trees

swimsuit


onedegree15

father and son

onedegree15
Papa and Shayne, holding on tightly to each other.
toddler swimming

happy father and son

father and son
Hahahaha these two boys. Always so silly and funny. :D
rocking horses

note di sicilia

dog

wine and drinks

wooden table and chairs

meatballs

pizza
Meatballs, pizza, and pasta for dinner! Yum!


It was getting dark and after dinner, we decided to head back to our room. We watched more shows on the telly, ate chips and drank soft drinks, laughed and chatted for a long time, before we called it a day.
I will upload our staycation (day 2) photos tomorrow, or Thursday. And I will also upload our weekly family portraits series on Friday or by the weekend. Eeeks, I've got so many more photos to upload on our blog! I always have this immense fear that the memories I have will slip through my mind and fingers, never to be remembered again, hence this blog allows me to prevent that from happening. And that's the reason why people keep diaries and journals, right? Anyways, enough of my blabbering, good night and I'll update this blog of ours soon! Ciao.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! Can't wait to see more photos! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comment!

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...