Thursday, August 15, 2013

OUR STAY AT SENTOSA COVE (PART 2)!

Here are more photos of our staycation at Sentosa Cove/OneDegree15! During the second day, we mainly hung out at the swimming pool, had brunch, and then checked out of the room at noon. I will miss that place so much... I'm not sure if we will ever book a room at Sentosa Cove again because it's quite pricey, so for now, I shall relish my memories in the photos which we took over the past 2 days. Such good memories... :)

Watching the sun rise from our room. It was beautiful and surreal to wake up to such a breathtaking view at 7am.





8am smiles // The two of us. :)

Haha my mum splashed the water at us at the very last minute, just before the photo was snapped.
And of course, being the good daughter that I am, I had to splash LOTS of water back at her! Hahaha my mum was totally caught off guard. ;)


The both of us! :D We kept trying to take a proper photo of us smiling in the water at the same time, but it was so difficult to do so! :/

Papa giving his wide smile, while I was gasping for air. Hahaha. Fail.
This could have been a proper smiling photo of us, but my hair had to cover my face at that moment. Doh.

Papa looks like an animal at the zoo enclosure; a very happy polar bear. Haha!
More candid photos of us trying to smile together.
Photos 1+2: Our distorted bodies ;D

Hey Mr Good-looking ;D
After our swim, we headed back to the room, had some drinks and packed our bags.

A very messy room! (don't worry, this was taken before we packed our bags. The room was much neater and cleaner after we left.)


My mum hasn't swum in over 30 years, until that day. And I was so glad that she was swimming with us!! :D
Bye Bye OneDegree15, we will certainly miss you. (view from our room)
Day 1 of our staycation can be found here.

3 comments:

  1. This looks like it is so much fun! Have a great time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like so much fun.
    love the polar bear pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comment!

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...