Sunday, February 9, 2014

Celebrating Chinese New Year: Part 2!

Here are more photos of our Chinese New Year 2014, enjoy!

1, 2, 3... smile!!!



Father and son love <3


So happy and adorable :))

My sister-in-law's cute chubby baby girl <333 She had actually just woken up from her nap at that time.




And here are some photos of our CNY Day 2:
Shayne and my aunt! He had sleepovers at her place when he was only a year old +
My aunt's son aka my cousin.
Those dalmatian dogs are actually Happy Meal toys from the 90s! Great collectibles. ;)

The beautiful view of Singapore from my aunt's place.
Cheeky Shayne #1
Cheeky Shayne #2. Notice that his legs are off the ground? Lol.
Cheeky Shayne #3
Hahaha failed family photo.
Okay, a proper family photo! Say Cheeseee!
Happy Chinese New Year from my family to you! :D
My sisters and I! (Another house-visiting)
LOL fail.
Okay this is much better! <3
Hahaha another candid photo, love my sisters' expression. They look as if they're gossiping. LOL.
Steamboat. Yum Yum Yum.
Trying to escape from having their photo taken.
This would have been a great family photo, but Shayne got annoyed at the last minute and tried to run away. This feisty boy of mine :/
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!! It has been a great chinese new year with family and friends, and I can't wait for the next one! Here's wishing everyone a prosperous and happy new year! Woohoo. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comment!

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...