Thursday, July 24, 2014

BROTHERHOOD #1





These photos were snapped when baby Nathan was just 3 days old. I still remember the moment when I snapped these photos on my phone. Shayne didn't jump up or down, or get all excited upon seeing his baby brother that day. Instead, he kept rather quiet and just stroked his brother's cheeks gently. :)

It's a wonderful feeling to see my two boys being so close to each other. As their mother, my number one wish for both of them is that they will love each other unconditionally and be there for each other in times of joy and sorrow.

And on a lighter note, I just got to add this funny statement from Shayne before I forget all about it. He'll say this whenever baby Nathan is crying:

"Quick Mama, show him your neh-neh!!! He wants milk!!! Sshh sshh Nathan, the neh-neh is coming to you soon. Sshh sshh...."

Hahaha! This cheeky Shayne.

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely photo series. You really can feel the love between them. It's precious.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comment!

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...