Saturday, July 5, 2014

I Am Not Alone // These 9 Months...

baby bump

Running errands and talking on the phone,
I am pleasantly reminded that I am not alone.
Little tiny hands, a precious rounded knee,
pushing and twisting that no one can see.
Oh sweet child kicking up your heels,
it is our little secret that only I can feel.
I look forward to your birth,
when I can kiss your skin,
but for now I will just smile,
as I feel you play within. 

We treasure this first glimpse of you, 
the amazing miracle of life is true. 
So small, yet awesome in what you’ll become. 
Grow strong and healthy, our little one. 
We are here, dreaming and waiting, 
wishing, preparing, anticipating.
Each day is a step closer to life anew, 
Each day a touch closer to holding you...


maternity wearbaby bump
We can't wait to meet you, little baby boy! :)

2 comments:

  1. so sweet! congrats on your pregnancy! xo

    welltraveledwife.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comment!

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...