Monday, July 21, 2014

Life as a working-at-home-mum with a newborn.

So Papa has returned back to work, Shayne is at school, and it's just baby Nathan and I at home now. It has been a good day so far, he is really a well-behaved little one. Whenever he's awake, he'll just look around calmly and seems to be really at peace with everything around him. He doesn't get startled easily and has adapted to his new surroundings very well. And he has pooped a few times today! Yayyy! He gives the most serious face when he's pooping. It's really funny. :D

Papa and I have so many work-related activities lined up for us, and he has to buy tons of ikea furniture all by himself as I can't leave baby Nathan for more than 2 hours. He's still a newborn and requires frequent nursing. Moreover, there's so much germs hanging in the air at enclosed shopping areas! Not good for a baby. Hopefully Papa will be able to handle everything while baby and I stay at home... Sometimes I feel bad for not physically helping out in our tutorial centres as I have to look after our babyboy. I guess I'm experiencing some sort of a "working guilt"? Nonetheless I've been working from home whenever baby Nathan is fast asleep. Such as arranging our tutors and receptionists schedule, checking our tutorial worksheets, planning of revision courses and timetables, updating our websites etc.

Right now as I'm typing, baby Nathan is sleeping in my arms. He makes the funniest baby noises when he's asleep, like "eh eh ehhhh" and "hmmm!". Haha. He also makes funny snorting sounds, like a piglet, just before he nurses. Sometimes he smiles or laughs in his sleep too. Haha it's really the cutest.

Here are some photos taken today :)



Reading time! A zoo storybook and visual training book.
"Papa, why are you so close to me??!" Btw Papa looks mad here. Hahaha
Overly-happy Papa and our smiling Nathan :)

Good night everyone! Sweet dreams!

1 comment:

  1. Just received my check for $500.

    Sometimes people don't believe me when I tell them about how much money you can earn filling out paid surveys online...

    So I show them a video of myself actually getting paid $500 for taking paid surveys.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comment!

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...