Monday, July 7, 2014

SUMMER HOLIDAY AT SURFER'S PARADISE! (GOLD COAST, AUSTRALIA)

skypoint
We had a 2 weeks family vacation at Australia last Nov to Dec 2013 and enjoyed ourselves thoroughly. My personal favourites of the trip were hanging out at Surfer's Paradise and Movie World! Here are some photos of our day at Surfer's Paradise... Surprisingly, the beach was quite quiet except for the soft crash of waves against the sand and the faint call of hungry seagulls. Btw that's the highest building in Australia behind me- the majestic skypoint tower.
surfers paradise
Thumbs up for the clean beach and litter-free sand! ;)
surfers paradise
My boy and I, with his little penguin :D
"Move Mama, move! Stop taking photos, I want to play at the beach!"
surfers paradise
Gorgeous deep blue sky and stunning skyscrapers

surfers paradise
Running in the soft golden sand,
surfers paradise
and building sandcastles with his little beach toys!
surfers paradise

beach
That's me walking by myself and looking all emo. Hahaha.
beach
Shayne's tiny footprints
playing at the beach

beach bikini
I was about 2 months pregnant during our trip, and my pregnancy was just a little secret shared between my dearest and me. :)
beach bikini
Feeling the cool sea water and soft sand beneath my feet. Such a calm and peaceful feeling...
surfers paradise
Happy couple at the beach! :D
SAY CHEESEEE!!!
surfers paradise
That's my dearest walking along the beach. Wonder what was he thinking about? Hmm....
surfers paradise

surfers paradise
See what I mean? The sparkling sand was so clean and absolutely litter-free, the beautiful blue sky was literally free of any sort of air pollution (the air even smelled really clean!) and the sound of the waves were so refreshing and calming to the ears.... Such a perfect day.
surfers paradise
A little seagull and Shayne
surfers paradise
My handsome man ;)
surfers paradise
And my handsome boy!
father and son, beach

father and son, beach
Hahaha this was a funny moment. Papa and Shayne kept shouting and laughing whenever the waves were approaching them.
father and son, beach
Jumping up and down :D
father and son, beach
And soon, they got tired and decided to take a short rest...
father and son, beach

father and son, beach
After a few minutes, they started running and laughing again. :D
surfers paradise
Our happy son at the beach :)
surfers paradise
After about an hour, we decided to head to a nearby restaurant for a quick meal and oh my gosh, the food was so good!!! And in such large portions too! (btw that's Shayne's kid's meal of fish and chips.)
surfers paradise

surfers paradise
Digging into our delicious meal. Yum Yum!
ribs

ribs
You see?! Check out Papa's BBQ pork ribs!!!! IT WAS HUGE AND SO SO TASTY!!!!! :D :D :D
And that's my steak which was really thick and juicy too! Big thumbs up!

Last but not least, here's a short 2 minutes video of our day at Surfer's Paradise. :)


Hope you enjoyed the short video! I can't wait to bring babyboy #2 to the beach one day. It's going to be so much fun to see Shayne and his baby brother playing at the beach together... C'mon baby boy, we're anxiously waiting for your arrival. Your papa, mama, and big brother can't wait to meet you. <3

/ps: So somehow...our family's blog is one of the top 10 finalists in the "Best Family Blog" category of Singapore Blog Awards! You may vote for us @ http://sgblogawards.omy.sg/2014/category/?catid=1. On the website link, there's a heading "To vote for finalists in the Editors’/Judges’ Choice categories, click here". Just click on that and you're good to go! Thank you in advance! :) :)

1 comment:

Thank you for your lovely comment!

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...